IMRP 2016 – Presenter Guidelines
ADVANCED SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED.
All updates to your presentation must be brought to the Speaker Ready Room on a USB stick, as of Monday, November 7 at 11:00am.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the links below for the guidelines and templates that are associated with your type of presentation. For more information on your session please log onto your account at https://cm.imrp-iia.com.
- Invited Speakers and Oral Presenters in a Strand Session:
- Poster Presenters – Oral Electronic PPT E-Posters:
- Guidelines: http://imrp-iia.com/wp-content/uploads/ORAL-ELECTRONIC-PPT-EPOSTER-PRESENTATION-GUIDELINES_FINAL2.pdf
- PPT Template (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NEW VERSION WITH 6 CONTENT SLIDES!): http://imrp-iia.com/wp-content/uploads/IMRP2016_E-Poster_Template_V4.pptx
IMRP 2016 – Abstract Submission Guidelines
The Program Committee for IMRP 2016 Vancouver invite the submission of Abstracts. Authors may indicate, at time of submission, whether they wish their abstract to be considered for oral or poster presentation or both. The Program Committee reserves the right to assign selected papers to the presentation categories that are in the best interest of the program.
- Submissions should present significant new scientific or technical developments.
- Abstracts may be of scientific or commercial interest.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the online Abstract submission system.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts must not exceed 1800 characters (with spaces; figures count as 20 characters) in length plus 200 characters (with spaces) for the title.
- Abstracts should be concise and informative and may include preliminary results.
- Submissions not conforming to the established guidelines may not be reviewed.
- Selection for inclusion in the Program will be made by the Program Committee
- Selected presentations will be considered for inclusion in a special edition of the Journal of Radiation Physics and Chemistry (JRPC) by a Scientific Editorial Committee.
- The Scientific Editorial Committee will consist of Professor Arne Miller (Chair), Professor Mohamad Al-Sheikhly and Dr Gustavo Varca.
- The submission of the abstracts constitutes the authors’ consent to publication. If the abstract is accepted, the authors agree that their abstracts are published under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) license. The license allows third parties to share the published work (copy, distribute, transmit) and to adapt it for any purposes, under the condition that IMRP 2016 and authors are given credit, and that in the event of reuse or distribution, the terms of this license are made clear. Authors retain the copyright of their abstracts, with first publication rights granted to the IMRP 2016. Accepted abstracts may, therefore, be published on the IMRP 2016 website and/or final publication.
- Notifications of acceptance for oral or poster presentation will be sent in the first week of June 2016.
- Scheduling details and instructions for oral and poster presentations will be communicated soon thereafter.
- Abstracts can be submitted in the following categories:
- Gamma Technologies
- e-beam / X-ray Technologies
- Healthcare Applications
- Advanced Materials Applications
- Other Applications
- IMRP 2016
- Registration and Accommodation
- Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Vancouver and Travel