IMRP – 40 years of collaboration, innovation and education
The International Meeting on Radiation Processing (IMRP) will celebrate 40 years since its first meeting in Puerto Rico in 1976. IMRP meetings are organised by the International Irradiation Association (iia) whose global membership base are involved in all aspects of irradiation science and technology.
Each IMRP meeting has a Regional Sponsor. The Regional Sponsor for the 40th Anniversary meeting is STERIS Applied Sterilization Technologies.
IMRP meetings are widely recognized as the leading international event for those involved in the application or science of radiation processing. The meeting attracts suppliers, users, scientists and regulators. If you are using irradiation or relying on irradiation to sterilize, process or enhance the characteristics of your products and materials, then IMRP is an event that you should attend.
IMRP 2016, Vancouver, Canada will be of particular relevance to healthcare manufacturers but all users, scientists and regulators will benefit by attending.
IMRP 2016 includes an extensive program of lectures, networking opportunities, scientific posters and presentations as well as an exhibition of leading suppliers.
IMRP 2016 will offer:
- a rich high-quality program featuring invited speakers
- a forum to address and debate current and future challenges and opportunities
- an opportunity for healthcare users to improve their understanding of irradiation technologies and expand their horizons
- an opportunity to understand the expanding applications base for irradiation
- an opportunity to understand how irradiation is being used to address global needs and challenges
- an insight into scientific research and development including developing nano and bio research
Vancouver is readily accessible for a global audience including those travelling from North America, Asia and Europe.